Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wunmi Adebayo’s Murder :Armed Robber Boyfriend Confessed To Have Killed Her



 

 

Do you remember the Wunmi Adebayo story we posted days ago, it seems to have taken a new turn. After doing the first story about Wunmi(may God rest her soul), an undergrad of Tai Solarin University of Education, many tongues wagged saying that the news going around was a wrong, and that she was actually killed by robbers at her boyfriends house.
More over, there were many pieces of the the puzzle of her death that still unsolved. As a result, It was thought, it will only be fair, to vindicate Wunmi, by getting to the root of the matter, so we kept investigating.
Many criticized, saying I was being judgmental, and failed to understand that I did the story from my investigations which was yet to be conclusive and even said this: ” that was all I was able to gather about the events that to Wunmi Adebayo’s death”.
Our sources who are close to the situation to let me know immediately new details come up. Today 15th September 2012, a huge break in the case was made.
According to very reliable sources, who sent me the voice note(which I would upload as soon as I can covert to MP3), Wunmi was indeed killed by a guy she was dating whom she didn’t know was an ARMED ROBBER.

No comments:

CLICK BANNER FOR DETAILS